Canadian Trackside Guide Back Issues Available
2015 marks the 33rd edition of the Canadian Trackside Guide®. The Guide has been issued every year since 1982 except 2010. While most of the editions have long sold out we have a limited number of several editions available at a special price. In most cases less than 30 copies remain. Here is a chance to fill gaps in your set at a discount and get a picture of Canadian Railroading as it was in previous years. Guides tend to be 500 to 800 pages depending on the edition and contain the information as follows.
- 5½" x 8½", Soft cover, approximately 500 to 800 pages depending on year
- Locomotives of Canadian National Railway (including Illinois Central), Canadian Pacific Railway, VIA Rail Canada, Regional and Shortline Railways, plus all Industrial locomotives; Urban Rail Transit; Passenger Cars; Cabooses, Work Service Cars and other Non-revenue Equipment
- Preserved Canadian Locomotives and Equipment
- Excursion train schedules
- Subdivision details for all railways: station names, mileposts, radio frequencies, talking detector locations, divisional maps, detailed maps of major rail centres
The only comprehensive guide to Canadian railways, including US based operations.
Please note the price changes as for International Shipments July 2017 due to increased shipping costs.
All prices include shipping and appropriate taxes.