Summarized below are equipment work highlights for 2014 extracted from our detailed equipment restoration reports available on our DHC Blog
Pontiac HyRail #26 Work
- The interior upholstery has all been replaced.
Passenger Car #4977 Work
- Battery boxes repaired/restored.
- Wooden roof completed.
- Windows installed on one side. Window frames repaired on opposite side.
- Metalwork completed on B-end vestibule.
- Metalwork started on A-end vestibule.
TNVR #10 Work
- Engine #2 repaired/operating.
ex-Canadian Pacific Van No. 436436 Work
- Interior tongue and groove panel replacement in the cupola
Car 27 Work
- Minor door adjustments as well as a good cleaning of the carpet on its floor.
ex-CN Baggage Car No. 9246 Work
- Applied second coat of red primer.
Central Vermont Railway (CV) Tender No. 4264 Work
- Pair of former heating oil tanks that have been appropriately cleaned for use as spare water reservoirs for the operation.