Tuesday 04 January 2022, 07:30pm - 09:30pm
A Virtual BRS Program Night.
Topic "Manitoba Railways - Mark Perry"
We willl use the Zoom app for this virtual event.
Some things to consider:
- It's recommended that you join in a few minutes early. If this is your first time using Zoom then make sure that you start a bit earlier in order to install Zoom and maybe get familiar with it.
- Note: If you do not have a microphone or camera on your PC at home, you can still join the meeting. You will see and hear the presentation. If you want to communicate during the meeting you can use the Chat function in Zoom.
- Please note that the Meeting will be recorded for sharing/reference with our membership.
- If you have a Branchline Subscription, please use your proper full name as a Meeting Participant. Your attendance is used to determine if you can vote (or not) at any future society elections. It’s impossible to accurately identify future voters who appear as “Railfan” or “100lb Rail” or…
- Some etiquette during the meeting is to mute your microphone. Only unmute when you have a question. During the presentation you should use the chat function to comment on the content.
- The best way to view the presentation/movie (not cut-off at the bottom) is to use the Side-By-Side mode under the view options.
We look forward to seeing you all online at 7:30 p.m., or a few moments earlier.
Les Goodwin, Program Chair
Location Online via Zoom Meeting